Who is adam?
adamgives providers opportunities to deliver a wide range of services to Local Authorities and NHS bodies across the UK. We work collaboratively with providers all over the UK and are continually looking for new, high quality providers to work with.
On behalf of our customers we commission services in a wide range of categories including Health and Social Care, Transport, Housing, Construction and Education.
We appreciate and understand the challenges of delivering services in these complex categories and so we’ve created a fair, transparent and more efficient way of working. adam is dedicated to making it simple and easy to deliver services to the public sector.
Our Demand website allows you as a Provider to view all current and historic spend and opportunity in your local area, review important documentation on each customer and provides you with support on how to join us.
- No more long-winded tender submissions. Access to our platform and to our customers is 100% free of charge. Once providers have enrolled, the opportunity to bid on packages is simple and efficient. We guarantee that our solution will reduce your administrative burden, freeing up crucial time to focus on delivering the package.
- The opportunity to grow your business. Our system allows providers to work with new authorities and tailor visibility of packages based on the services you provide; it also allows and encourages you to expand your services to win more business. Our system offers valuable insight into the latest market developments and opportunities - you’ll be spoilt for choice!
- No size limit here! We offer a fair, easy and transparent Enrolment process with no restrictions on size. We welcome SMEs, local providers and start-ups.
- Relationship building is hugely important to us and our solution allows Clients and Providers to build strong relationships with each other, encouraging innovation, process improvements and efficiencies.
- The individual is always priority, we track the outcomes and wellbeing of everyone who receives services and we offer our customers a provider base that is committed to proactively improving the lives of the people they serve.
- Contract Management is easy, all your contracts are stored in one place. You can keep track of documentation, spend and changes to packages quickly and easily. You can also create customised reports for your own business intelligence!
- Cash Flow has never been easier to manage, by using our rapid payments service you can guarantee income when you need it.
- With every package that is distributed to the market, our clients are committed to providing comprehensive information allowing providers to truly understand what is required and bid in real time.
- Support, we’re always here to help, with multiple support channels available you’ll never get stuck!
How do I join?
To become an approved supplier please visit sproc.net to register your business for free and follow the steps to complete the accreditation and enrolment process.
Help and Support:
Once you are registered and logged in please click the Need Assistance button to access Live Chat with our support team.
Our Support team are also available on 0871 474 0332, or email our Supplier Relationship Management team firstname.lastname@example.org